Trace, Kinsey, and Kendall

Trace, Kinsey, and Kendall

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Rock, Paper, Scissors

After soccer this morning we ran a few errands. The kids were getting along so well, laughing, playing, being sweet to each other. We actually had fun running errands. All 4 of us. And no one got grounded, or spanked, or turned into crazy mom that makes everyone just a little nervous.

Academy - who doesn't love a funhouse mirror?
I absolutely love this one...
At Sam's, I think they had the most fun. Thank you, Sam's Club, for providing us with giant baskets. The kids both fit and they hardly have to touch. Genius. They played Rock, Paper, Scissors for the better part of the stop at Sam's. But they added a few weapons...In this picture, Trace is doing 'napkin' and Kinsey is doing 'bleach'. There is also a 'food' option. I won't even pretend to know what beats what.

Yep. Chad ran them into another basket. On purpose. And they loved it.
Here they are both doing 'food'.
I didn't even try to figure out what they're doing here. I just love seeing smiles on both of their faces...at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment