Trace, Kinsey, and Kendall

Trace, Kinsey, and Kendall

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Forest Festival

Don't you just love carnival food? I started running recently and trying to eat better, so I was very torn at the thought of all that fried food. I can hardly pass up a funnel cake. But I didn't have one today. And as I sit tonight typing this, I regret that. Deeply. Now I have to wait a year for the chance to have another one.

Ribbon fries, funnel cakes, jumbo corn dogs, fried oreos, sausage on a stick, turkey legs, BBQ sandwiches and the new addition this year....steak on a stick. I don't know why, but that one cracked me up. Leave it to Americans to put everything we can think of on a stick or in some batter and hot grease.

The girls at Kinsey's dance studio performed a clogging routine at the Forest Festival today. They have only had 3 classes, but they are too cute! Here she is with her friend Cate.
Kinsey and Ella...they have missed each other since we moved out of the neighborhood. They go to different schools so they don't get to see each other often enough. They were so happy to see each other!
Cate, Ella, and Kinsey. I think they are each looking at a different camera.
I was really proud of Trace today. He wanted to ride this ride, but after watching it once, decided against it. Then his friend, Austin, asked him to ride so he gave it a shot.
Picking up some speed and getting pretty nervous...
He wasn't this happy the whole way through! But he loved it and wanted to ride again.

No comments:

Post a Comment