Trace, Kinsey, and Kendall

Trace, Kinsey, and Kendall

Friday, September 10, 2010

Cafeteria Lady

If we were playing baseball, I'd say that tomorrow is opening day. But we are playing soccer and I don't know what they call opening day. I guess we'll just call it the first games of the season. Trace's team is the Sea Dragons, kelly green and navy blue. He is thrilled about the team name! The kids get to choose the names. He said that they had to decide between the Warriors or the Sea Dragons. We are not really sure why they chose Sea Dragons, but they did.

Kinsey's team is the Dragons, light blue and navy blue. True to form...she is not happy about the name or the colors. The name is, evidently, 'not cute'. I will post pictures tomorrow afternoon.

I am responsible for bringing snacks for Kinsey's team this weekend, and after much thought I decided on soccer ball rice krispie treats. When Kinsey saw them she jumped up and down, hugged me and said, "Thanks for being the cafeteria lady for my team!"
I am pretty happy with the way they turned out. But the problem is, I will have to make them again for Trace's team when it's my turn to bring snacks. There are only 6 kids on Kinsey's team. Chad reminded me that there are a lot more Sea Dragons. My back hurts just thinking about making 15 of them......

No comments:

Post a Comment