Trace, Kinsey, and Kendall

Trace, Kinsey, and Kendall

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hooks Game

The kids and I went to Rockport for a few days to wrap up the summer. Back to school shopping, swimming, and a Corpus Christi Hooks baseall game. Mom kept Kendall while Pop and I took the kids to the ballgame.

The Hooks are a AA team, owned by the Houston Astros. Trace's favorite player, Hunter Pence, played here before he was called up to play for the Astros. So he was really excited to be going.

We had really great seats. So great that Pop and I were a little nervous when we realized just how close we were. On the 3rd baseline, right down ball-in-the-face alley. In the end, no one got hit with a foul ball. And the game ended with fireworks. This won't be our only Hooks game!

 The looks on their faces says it all!


No comments:

Post a Comment