Kendall is 11 weeks old today. Pictures from previous weeks are here.
Every Thursday, as we mark another week, I am amazed at how quickly time has passed since she was born. She's growing so quickly! She only has two outfits that are size 3 months that still fit. And even one pair of footie pajamas (size 6 months) I bought last week are already too short!
Every Thursday, as we mark another week, I am amazed at how quickly time has passed since she was born. She's growing so quickly! She only has two outfits that are size 3 months that still fit. And even one pair of footie pajamas (size 6 months) I bought last week are already too short!
Her hair was exceptionally wild today. I blame the humidity. Everywhere we go at least one person stops me to comment on her hair. The color and the 'style'.
This picture was taken a few hours after the smiling picture above. She is sleeping so soundly because she had spent about 30 minutes screaming this evening. Every now and then she will do that. Poor thing, I felt sorry for her because she just couldn't calm herself down. Needless to say, she finally did calm down and go to sleep laying on me in the rocker.
And I didn't move for about an hour.
Sure wish I would have put her pjs on before she fell asleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment