Trace, Kinsey, and Kendall

Trace, Kinsey, and Kendall

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tin Can Stilts & A Little Rain

Trace has been asking for tin can stilts. I'm not sure where he got the idea, but i emptied two big cans of peaches, Chad worked his magic, and voila...tin can stilts! Check out Kins peeking out from behind him.
It rained for all of five minutes this afternoon. One of those summer rains where the sky gets a little dark in places, the wind starts to blow, just a little, gets your hopes up, then it rains just enough to tease you. We ran outside to play in it, but by the time Kinsey put on the required swimsuit, it had all but stopped. And it was hotter than before the rain. So our water playtime was short-lived.
We weren't the only ones excited to have some puddles on the driveway. These little guys fought and fought over the coveted puddles. Before I moved up to the front door and scared them away, I counted 20 little birds jockeying for position.

2 comments:

  1. Say "Tin Can Stilts" 5 times fast. And btw when I first glanced at the title, my dyslexic mind thought it said something about tits. lol!

    ReplyDelete