Trace, Kinsey, and Kendall

Trace, Kinsey, and Kendall

Monday, August 23, 2010

After School

Kinsey got in the car and immediately started spewing all of the days activities. Drawing, coloring, making a gingerbread man, music, lunch...and on and on and on. It was so nice to have my little chatterbox back. Since we have been home she has "made some math problems for her teacher" and even put them in an envelope. She is playing with her school bag, so I have a feeling she will either sleep with it or we will be running around frantic trying to find it in the morning.

When we picked Trace up, I asked how his day went and he enthusiastically replied, "AWESOME!" I asked him to tell me all about it and he said, "There really isn't that much to tell." I guess I'll take awesome and be happy to get that. Instead of making math problems for his teacher, he is so very pleased to be reunited with the television he hasn't been able to watch since yesterday. After all, 20 hours is like eternity when you're eight.

No comments:

Post a Comment