Trace, Kinsey, and Kendall

Trace, Kinsey, and Kendall

Friday, May 14, 2010

3 More Days & Baby Charlie

Trace's last day of school is Tuesday. He is thrilled, to say the least. All year, he has been asking to go to school 3 days a week, like Kins. Her pre-school goes until the end of the month, so Trace is relishing the idea of staying home with me when she has to go to school.
The 2nd grade class is going to the elementary school for a tour this morning. There are no words to adequately convey his excitement! He got dressed up in jeans, a t-shirt, and a button-down shirt on top of that. Then asked if he still had the tie he wore in Uncle Tug & Auntie Missy's wedding. Lordy. He also asked if we could go get some bigger jeans for him after school today. Something is definitely up. Trace, asking to go shopping??? I'm sure it has to do with a cute little blonde girl in his class. I'm not ready for this.

Kinsey is practicing for graduation at school this week and next. Yes. Graduation. Do we really need to graduate from pre-school? I told her teacher that this is just another opportunity to make me cry. They even wear little caps and gowns. Precious. She will be in for a rude awakening next year when she is not allowed to hang out in the office or the teacher workroom all day. That's what she thinks you do at the primary school.
This is baby Charlie. Thanks, Disney Channel, for giving us another sitcom on which to base our pretend life. Kinsey has been telling people that Chad and I have three kids. Yep...baby Charlie would be our third child. She even went with us when we were at the school serving teachers for Teacher Appreciation Week.

2 comments:

  1. OHHHH Baby Charlie...today at the party I heard Kinsey tell Benjamin that she has a baby brother and I just looked at her like she was crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is she still taking care of baby Charlie or does she need to come live with me? ;) Little cutie!

    ReplyDelete