Trace, Kinsey, and Kendall

Trace, Kinsey, and Kendall

Monday, February 22, 2010

This is Texas!

February 11, 2010 in East Texas
We are predicted to have 1-4 inches of snow tomorrow afternoon. If the forecasts hold true, then tomorrow will be the third time it has snowed and stuck this winter. The absence of kids playing in the snow in the picture above can only be explained by our recent trip to Colorado. I guess the sub 30 degree temps were still too fresh in their minds.

They did think it was a fabulous idea to put Katie in the backyard and close the doggie door. They said they wanted to watch her play in the snow. Both of them watching from the living room in their jammies. I think Macy must have held it until it thawed the next day! Can't say that I blame her. Her tummy is awfully close to the ground!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment