The third snow of the year is falling in the background. But my favorite part of this picture is how each child's personality is captured perfectly. Trace has been doing so well lately. He's loving school and friends and has just been so very happy. He's such a smart kid that sometimes it's hard to remember that he's only seven years old. He is finishing up basketball season and will start baseball soon (I've been waiting for this since the fall!). I cannot believe he will be in third grade next year. He will graduate from high school in 10 years!!!

Kinsey has decided she wants to go to school four days a week, but I'm not ready for that. I told her that I'd miss her if she went to school that much and she said, "But you'll see me on the weekends." She loves school and we all know how she loves to chat the day away! I took the kids to bootcamp with me last week. I was laying on the ground doing arm exercises. She came up to me and asked, "Do you want covers?" Always the little caretaker. She will be five years old next month; starting Kindergarten in August. I think we need to back up!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment