Trace, Kinsey, and Kendall

Trace, Kinsey, and Kendall

Friday, August 7, 2009

Incredible Pizza Company

After our visit to the Children's Museum, we had lunch at the Incredible Pizza Company. We went a few years ago and Trace has asked to go back on a very regular basis. We did have a very good time. It was a long day and the kids did very well.

Trace and I played Laser Tag in a group of about 10. It was really fun! And a lot harder than I thought it would be. It's hard to hide and shoot those sneaky kids at the same time!

We raced go-karts and Kinsey and I won!


Trace was tall enough to drive his own car this trip. He was thrilled when he found out!!!





I just put this one on here because of the bunny ears. I didn't notice when I took the picture. It made me smile when I saw it!


No comments:

Post a Comment