Trace, Kinsey, and Kendall

Trace, Kinsey, and Kendall

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

4 year old school

Today was Kinsey's first day of 4K. She has been counting the days until she started her "4 year old school". She even played this evening pretending to be in Mrs. Tina's class.
After a week and a half of bootcamp, I could hardly keep my eyes open today. The kids were so good and let me take a nap. Katie, on the other hand......I went to put Kinsey in the shower this evening and found this in my closet. While I was asleep, she found and shredded 9 rolls of toilet paper. I don't know how she did it, but one was still in a roll shape, but the cardboard tube was gone!

A relaxing afternoon and evening at home turned out to be pretty eventful! Before I found the tp mess, Katie got loose in the neighborhood twice and we got locked out of the house. All in under one hour.

While we were outside talking to a neighbor, Katie got out in the front yard and ran around the neighborhood. After I chased her down and got her back in the house, she managed to lock the deadbolt on the front door. It was time to take the pizza out of the oven when I found that the garage and front doors were locked...even though we had come out the front door. Thankfully, the back door was unlocked. If not, I told Kinsey she was going to have to squeeze herself through the doggie door.

After I found the toilet paper mess, Katie spent some quality time with nature.

1 comment: