This little girl has her sweet big brother wrapped right around her little finger. He absolutely adores her and will do anything to try and make her laugh.
She was in the kitchen, becoming tired of her Exersaucer and he was in the dining room trying to finish his homework. I walked in the room to see that he moved his homework onto the floor beside her to try and keep her happy.
Here they are squealing together. She has recently figured this out and now does it all the time. When she's happy. When she's mad. When she's needing a little attention.
It sounds like she's trying to speak dolphin.
It sounds like she's trying to speak dolphin.
I'm going to try really hard to remember how happy he is with her right now. Because I know that pretty soon he'll be wanting her to get out of his stuff!

No comments:
Post a Comment