Trace, Kinsey, and Kendall

Trace, Kinsey, and Kendall

Friday, July 29, 2011

Imagination

The boys were at baseball practice last night so the girls were home, left to do what we do best these days. Here's the proof. Kinsey was the photographer. I found these pictures when I plugged the card into the computer this morning to upload a dance video she made for a dance contest. That's a story for another post.



Kendall is in this picture with me. (She's 7 weeks old today!) Give me about 30 seconds to get still when she's sleeping and I'm out like a light! I asked Kinsey to cover me up and that was all she wrote. 

When Kinsey plays she is very, very busy and requires lots of props to bring the scenes she imagines to life. Just look below...in the wing backed chair at the right, there's a hairbrush (this was probably a microphone), next to me on the couch is an apron, on the floor there's a cup with a pencil laying nearby - this was a smoothie and straw. Underneath my chair is some Barbie money, no doubt used to purchase said smoothie. You will also see part of a baby bed at the bottom right hand corner of the picture, and of course a pink blanket. There's a piece of mail on the floor, too, but I think that's just something that didn't make it to the trash can. Gotta love a kid with some imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment