I have wanted pictures of my kids in a field of bluebonnets since before Trace was born.

They are now (almost) 9 and 6 and we finally got some! It seems like every year we make plans to go on a Saturday and then someone falls and gets a giant cut or bruise or black-eye, so we wait for the next year. I took the kids after school today, completely prepared to get frustrated as I do every time we take pictures. But I am so proud to say that they were FANTASTIC! I never had to fuss and they struck their own poses. The best part? We were done in 10 minutes.

Turns out it's a good thing we were done so quickly because the family that lives behind the field is not so keen on people stopping and using their bluebonnets. I thought they were, so we just strolled right down the tree-lined driveway and took our pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment