Trace, Kinsey, and Kendall

Trace, Kinsey, and Kendall

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Kid-isms

When the kids say something funny, I know I need to write them down. Well, I'm finally doing that. This is the best place I can think to do it so that you all can enjoy the darndest things that my kids say.


Kinsey and I were in the car the other day and she asked, "Mom, who is that boy that wears glasses, has a scar on his head, and lives at Wal-Mart?" Wal-Mart, Hogwarts, what's the difference?

Chad and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary a few weeks ago. The kids and I were talking about it and Trace said, "Mom, you need to take us to the jewelry store so we can get you a present. And I'm buying." Kinsey said to Trace, "You don't have any money." To which, Trace replied, indignantly, "Uh-huh! I have $57."


After an exasperating afternoon of running errands with both kids, I took them to their new favorite restaurant, IHOP, or as Kinsey calls it, Popeye's. At one point Trace said, "Ewww, there's gum under the table." Me, "Don't touch it." Trace, "I'm going to need some sanitizer."
I'm sure there will be many more of these posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment