Trace, Kinsey, and Kendall

Trace, Kinsey, and Kendall

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sweet Sophie

Kinsey and I met Sophie today. Kinsey was very excited to finally meet her cousin and had big plans for her. It was decided a long time ago that Kinsey would feed the baby and I would change her diapers. She told me how she would hold her, using her elbow to support Sophie's head.


On the way to Dallas today I explained that aside from crying, Sophie would behave a lot like Kinsey's baby dolls and do a bunch of nothing. I think Kins was a little disappointed with the lack of fun...but got to hold her just the same.


We took a walk around the neighborhood and Kinsey had her first ice cream man experience. I had to run/walk 5 blocks back to the house to get money to buy a very overpriced popsicle, but it was worth it. Aunt Jane had a Pink Panther pop and Kinsey had a Power Puff Girls pop. Both with gumball eyes, of course.

1 comment:

  1. oh so sweet!!!!!! Sweet baby girls are the best....seeing sophie almost makes me want another, too.
    Ella misses Kinsey.

    ReplyDelete