Trace, Kinsey, and Kendall

Trace, Kinsey, and Kendall

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Kinsey is 4!!!

Today is Kinsey's 4th birthday. She says that she doesn't feel 4, but can run faster now that she is 4. She was running through the house in her pajamas this morning laughing out loud. She is so excited to be 4 years old, but it makes me a little sad.


I took a cookie cake to her pre-school today to celebrate. The kids sang Happy Birthday and she loved it. It reminded me of the time my brother, turning 2, wanted us to sing Happy Birthday over and over. I remember watching the home video and Randy is beaming. A bigger smile you would be hard pressed to find. There's just something about that song...

Here is a picture of her class eating the cookie cake. Yes, she is crying. When I asked everyone to look at me, she started crying and said, "It's my birthday, they can't look at you!" That's why half of them are looking at me and the other half at her. I love that all the girls are looking at me, but she clearly has all the boys under her powers because they are looking at her!


She was so upset by everyone looking at the camera, I asked everyone to look at their cookie and here's what I got...instant smile. Cracked me up.


After the cookie, she read a story to her class. I think we may have a future teacher on our hands.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the adorable outfit from head to toe!!!! Also love how she has her legs crossed while she is reading to the class. Happy Birthday Kinsey! We are so glad u moved into our neighborhood! Life would be so plain without ya'll!

    ReplyDelete